Off-Site Construction – What It Is and How It’s Changing the Global Construction Industry
Off-site construction offers a combination of the customization of traditional site-built construction and the manufacturing efficiency and quality control a factory environment provides. In this eBook, we’ll discuss some of the different types of off-site construction and their benefits.
E-Book Table of Contents
- Introduction and the benefits of off-site construction
- Case study: Modular home builder invests in prefabrication software to align with company’s growth
- Most common approaches to off-site construction
- BIM software and Vertex BD: How it benefits panelized, volumetric modular, hybrid, and clt projects
- Case study: Prefabricated construction offers quality and efficiency for residential building projects